Lensse is a company known to manufacture a few affordable Video Camera Stabilizers (as seen here), has just released a new video camera slider. The new SlidX Linear Video Camera Slider is made from Aluminum and Stainless steel, moving smoothly across two rails with a tripod platform on each end. Tension can be adjusted, rubber insulation at the platform claims it operates quietly, and comes with it’s own hard case for travel.
Lately, these double railed sliders seem to be more popular with a recent motorized one announced from Jag35 (seen here), and also another dolly type (seen here). You can see more images and find information about this new Lensse SlidX over at their eBay store (Click Here).
Lensse SlidX Linear Video Camera Slider
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- Damian on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- mark fraunhofer on Varavon Slider Crank Handle Upgrade Kit
- Emm on Testing Streaming Video to Wireless Monitor
- Thomas on Steadicam Merlin Vest with Glidecam HD1000 / HD2000 / HD4000 Stabilizers
- Don on Testing Streaming Video to Wireless Monitor
- Emm on Cheap Video Stabilizer Load Vest
- Emm on 2 For 1 Deal – Tascam TH02 Closed-Back Headphones
Black Friday Deals - Advertisement