Latest 12 High Power LED Video Light
November 27, 2011
Interesting development on the makers of the W96 LED light. They’ve taken all the features of the popular Z96, and then replaced the bulbs with 12 high power LEDs. The bulbs are different, but it still accepts the same battery types from Sony to (5) AA. The housing has a rubberized coating, dimmable with snap on magnetic filter holders, and battery indicator. Does replacing the bulbs with high power LEDs make the light better? I doubt it’s the exact same, but high power LED bulbs are what you’ll find in the high end Comer LED Video Lights (here). We’ll just have to wait and see how well they perform, but they are available now (click here).
12 High Power LED Video Light
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera