Interesting development on the makers of the W96 LED light. They’ve taken all the features of the popular Z96, and then replaced the bulbs with 12 high power LEDs. The bulbs are different, but it still accepts the same battery types from Sony to (5) AA. The housing has a rubberized coating, dimmable with snap on magnetic filter holders, and battery indicator. Does replacing the bulbs with high power LEDs make the light better? I doubt it’s the exact same, but high power LED bulbs are what you’ll find in the high end Comer LED Video Lights (here). We’ll just have to wait and see how well they perform, but they are available now (click here).
12 High Power LED Video Light
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?