Speaking of DSLR follow focus systems, here’s another new one. Looks like the same RJ follow focus with a few upgrades adding in some hard stops. [Thanks Jacob]. This version is also reversible, but the mostly plastic quality will not stand a chance against the new Gini iFocus FF on the market. The hard stops is a nice added feature, but the asking price of this new version RJ follow focus will have it collecting dust on the store shelves. It’s about $160 more than the original RJ Follow Focus. Until they do something about pricing, I would definitely skip the ‘A/B hard stop’ pony trick and check to see if you can get a better deal with the latest Gini version first.
You can check to see what the prices are on these new FFs (click here).
Latest Follow Focus with A/B Hard Stops
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on LCD Sunhoods ViewFinders EVF Monitors
- Rich on DIY : Gopro Hero 3 Black with External Canon LP-E6 Canon Battery
- Dale on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- CameraRick on LCD Sunhoods ViewFinders EVF Monitors
- Emm on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Randall on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Emm on Seetec / Scope 3.5″ EVF Loupe
- Emm on SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Memory Card for 4K Video Recording