Speaking of DSLR follow focus systems, here’s another new one. Looks like the same RJ follow focus with a few upgrades adding in some hard stops. [Thanks Jacob]. This version is also reversible, but the mostly plastic quality will not stand a chance against the new Gini iFocus FF on the market. The hard stops is a nice added feature, but the asking price of this new version RJ follow focus will have it collecting dust on the store shelves. It’s about $160 more than the original RJ Follow Focus. Until they do something about pricing, I would definitely skip the ‘A/B hard stop’ pony trick and check to see if you can get a better deal with the latest Gini version first.
You can check to see what the prices are on these new FFs (click here).
Latest Follow Focus with A/B Hard Stops
Like Subscribe Follow
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- MAGEtv on Deal: Mini Telescoping Video Crane Jib $169
- Archie on Panolapse – Panoramic Panning Software for Time Lapse Video
- Josh on World’s Fastest Zoom Lens Available to Order – Sigma 18-35mm F/1.8
- Jordan Thornsburg on DIY Pitchfork Pod – Monopod
- guy01 on Zoom H6 Digital Portable Handy Recorder with Modular Mic / Input
- MJ on DIY Pitchfork Pod – Monopod
- guy01 on Panolapse – Panoramic Panning Software for Time Lapse Video
- Steven O on Panolapse – Panoramic Panning Software for Time Lapse Video
B&H Photo Video
New Zoom H6