Latest Follow Focus Version with A/B Hard Stops
October 25, 2011
Speaking of DSLR follow focus systems, here’s another new one. Looks like the same RJ follow focus with a few upgrades adding in some hard stops. [Thanks Jacob]. This version is also reversible, but the mostly plastic quality will not stand a chance against the new Gini iFocus FF on the market. The hard stops is a nice added feature, but the asking price of this new version RJ follow focus will have it collecting dust on the store shelves. It’s about $160 more than the original RJ Follow Focus. Until they do something about pricing, I would definitely skip the ‘A/B hard stop’ pony trick and check to see if you can get a better deal with the latest Gini version first.
You can check to see what the prices are on these new FFs (click here).
Latest Follow Focus with A/B Hard Stops
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC