Latest 312 LED Light vs Z96
October 28, 2011
YouTube member reimaginecinema shares a look at the new 312 LED light (above) and compares it with the popular Z96 (below) [Thanks Jacob]. Obviously putting up a 312 count LED light against 96 LEDs isn’t a fair fight, but it’s a good comparison for those who are looking for which on camera video light to use. The 312 and Z96 are two of my favorite lights to use, and I still happen to be using the older 312 version.
The new version uses magnetic filters (like Z96) and was upgraded with a beefed up housing. Besides LED count, prices are much different, but the 312 allows you to change color temperature which I find important when you change environments (event video). If you can’t afford the 312 Bi-Color changing, you could also look into the 240 Bi-Color LED light (more affordable). You’ll find the new 312 LED video lights on eBay (click here)
Latest 312 LED Video Lights
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera