This new 209 LED video light is the smaller version of the popular 312 LED video light, but slightly larger than the smallest 144 Bi-Color LED Video Light. It’s definitely a welcome size for those who feel the 144 too small and the 312 too big. In fact I ended up purchasing several of the 240 Bi-Color LED lights because I wanted that size and the color adjustable feature.
This new 209 LED light comes in just a bit higher than the 240, but it does have some additional features the 240 lacks. One popular feature that resembles the Z96 is it’s stacking form factor. A few of these panels can build up into a nice larger light source. The second feature is a DC input, which means you can run a variety of external sources and power up for longer run times. You can find the 209 Bi-Color LED Video lights via eBay (found here).
Latest 209AS Bi-Color Changing LED Video Light
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- J Toha on F&V Spectra HD4 4.3″ Pro EVF LCD w/ HDMI SDI Loop Through and Conversion
- Mario Ayuso on Aputure DEC Canon EF Lens Adapter Adjust Iris + Wireless Follow Focus
- Terry Burnham on The Fluorescent Ring Light Review
- Jacob Osborn on Design changes for 600 LED Light Panels?
- Apostolos on NAB 2014: Libec ALLEX Tripod Slider Fluid Head Kit
- Daniel Hughes on Aputure DEC Canon EF Lens Adapter Adjust Iris + Wireless Follow Focus
- stevehoose on Aputure DEC Canon EF Lens Adapter Adjust Iris + Wireless Follow Focus
- mike on Aputure DEC Canon EF Lens Adapter Adjust Iris + Wireless Follow Focus