LanParte Portable Canon LP-E6 LP-E8 External Battery Power
February 25, 2013
Recently I featured the Panasonic GH3 DC Coupler (seen here) used for running external battery power. Running external power is one way to swap batteries easily when the camera is mounted inside of a cage, or if you’re looking to just have super long run times. If you’re looking do the same for your Canon cameras, you can pick up the AC/DC adapter (as seen here) and slightly modify it, but you will still need to find the proper battery to run an optimal 7.4V DC.
Well here’s a recent Portable Power Solution Product that offers a 6600mAh Portable Li-Ion Battery along with a dummy battery to provide long lasting run times for Canon DSLR cameras that run on LP-E6 or LP-E8 batteries. That should cover pretty much every Canon DSLR made in the last 3 years. Lanparte is a name that has been putting out quality stuff in recent years, and i’m hoping this is just as good. I have one on order now. Not too shabby on the price considering they state a full charge will be the equivalent to the run time of 4 batteries. Check out the portable power solution following the link (Click here).
Lanparte Li-On Portable External Battery
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Steve on Sony RX10 Mark II SLOG2 120 FPS ISO 2000 MINI2 Gimbal
- Emm on Sony DSC-RX10 II 4K Video Camera Now In Stock
- Naim on Sony DSC-RX10 II 4K Video Camera Now In Stock
- Ron on Sony RX10 Mark II SLOG2 120 FPS ISO 2000 MINI2 Gimbal
- Tony on Pro As Arri 650W Light vs Arri 650W
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration
- Major on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration
- Emm on Sony RX10 Mark II High Frame Rate 60fps 120fps 240fps 480fps 960fps