LanParte External Battery Power for Canon DSLR Test
March 18, 2013
So I just received the LanParte Li-ion Battery Packs a short while back. I was pretty curious to see what the run time was actually going to be like, so here’s a video showing a continuous time lapse test with a Canon 5D Mark II. Specs state that the LanParte External Battery is equivalent to 4 LP-E6 batteries. The overall run time during this continuous shooting test ran for just over 5 hours.
The only problem was that my order did not come with was the proper plug for USA outlets, but we happened to have a converter on hand to charge up the pack. Or maybe you may already have a 12V 2A adapter with a 2.5/5.5 tip like this (found here). These battery packs are available in LP-E6 or LP-E8 battery adapters so it can power most Canon HD Video DSLRs (including all REBEL HDSLR cameras) out on the market today. You can find the LanParte External Battery for Canon Cameras via eBay (click here).
Lanparte Li-Ion External Battery Packs for Canon DSLR Cameras
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Steve on Sony RX10 Mark II SLOG2 120 FPS ISO 2000 MINI2 Gimbal
- Emm on Sony DSC-RX10 II 4K Video Camera Now In Stock
- Naim on Sony DSC-RX10 II 4K Video Camera Now In Stock
- Ron on Sony RX10 Mark II SLOG2 120 FPS ISO 2000 MINI2 Gimbal
- Tony on Pro As Arri 650W Light vs Arri 650W
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration
- Major on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration
- Emm on Sony RX10 Mark II High Frame Rate 60fps 120fps 240fps 480fps 960fps