Nitsan writes in and shares a new stabilizer called the Laing P-03 which has shown up with one of the same sellers that carries the Wieldy Carbon Fiber Stabilizer (article here). Looking closely at the design, the Laing P-03 stabilizer has a strong resemblance as the Wondlan Magic Stabilizer (found here on eBay).
The Laing P-03 has an adjustable center Gimbal and round sled counterweights. The top stage has adjustable fine trimming and a quick release plate. Although it looks to be much smaller and slightly less expensive than the Wondlan Magic Stabilizer, I still feel the Wieldy Carbon Fiber i’ve been flying would be a much better stabilizer. Still, if you’re interested on finding out more about the Laing P-03, you can find additional info via eBay (click here).
Laing P-03 Video Camera Stabilizer
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?