Nitsan writes in and shares a new stabilizer called the Laing P-03 which has shown up with one of the same sellers that carries the Wieldy Carbon Fiber Stabilizer (article here). Looking closely at the design, the Laing P-03 stabilizer has a strong resemblance as the Wondlan Magic Stabilizer (found here on eBay).
The Laing P-03 has an adjustable center Gimbal and round sled counterweights. The top stage has adjustable fine trimming and a quick release plate. Although it looks to be much smaller and slightly less expensive than the Wondlan Magic Stabilizer, I still feel the Wieldy Carbon Fiber i’ve been flying would be a much better stabilizer. Still, if you’re interested on finding out more about the Laing P-03, you can find additional info via eBay (click here).
Laing P-03 Video Camera Stabilizer
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- James Westray on Flycam Nano, Flycam Nano DSLR, Flycam 3000
- Emm on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer First Look
- Dez on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer First Look
- Emm on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera
- Emm on Record Backup Audio Tracks with the ALZO 3.5 Female to XLR Stereo Adapter Cord
- Tom on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera
- Tim Choi (Varavon) on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera
- Pudge on DIY Your Own Video Monopod – Modified Monopods with Fluid Tripod Foot for Video