Nitsan writes in and shares a new stabilizer called the Laing P-03 which has shown up with one of the same sellers that carries the Wieldy Carbon Fiber Stabilizer (article here). Looking closely at the design, the Laing P-03 stabilizer has a strong resemblance as the Wondlan Magic Stabilizer (found here on eBay).
The Laing P-03 has an adjustable center Gimbal and round sled counterweights. The top stage has adjustable fine trimming and a quick release plate. Although it looks to be much smaller and slightly less expensive than the Wondlan Magic Stabilizer, I still feel the Wieldy Carbon Fiber i’ve been flying would be a much better stabilizer. Still, if you’re interested on finding out more about the Laing P-03, you can find additional info via eBay (click here).
Laing P-03 Video Camera Stabilizer
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Minu on Camera Motion Research iFootage Shark Video Slider + Motion Control Head
- Darren on Camera Motion Research iFootage Shark Video Slider + Motion Control Head
- Alf Garnett on NAB 2014: FotoDiox PowerLynx ENG Servo Zoom Lens Mount Adapter
- Pablo Azocar on Aputure V-Grip VG-1 USB Video Remote Follow Focus Handle
- Emm on NAB 2014: Varavon Wirecam and Birdy Cam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Scott on NAB 2014: Varavon Wirecam and Birdy Cam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joris on Aputure DEC Canon EF Lens Adapter Adjust Iris + Wireless Follow Focus
- Scott on NAB 2014: Shape Kirk Neff 2.0 DSLR Video Shoulder Rig Bundle