Nitsan writes in and shares a new stabilizer called the Laing P-03 which has shown up with one of the same sellers that carries the Wieldy Carbon Fiber Stabilizer (article here). Looking closely at the design, the Laing P-03 stabilizer has a strong resemblance as the Wondlan Magic Stabilizer (found here on eBay).
The Laing P-03 has an adjustable center Gimbal and round sled counterweights. The top stage has adjustable fine trimming and a quick release plate. Although it looks to be much smaller and slightly less expensive than the Wondlan Magic Stabilizer, I still feel the Wieldy Carbon Fiber i’ve been flying would be a much better stabilizer. Still, if you’re interested on finding out more about the Laing P-03, you can find additional info via eBay (click here).
Laing P-03 Video Camera Stabilizer
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on BlackMagic Design Cinema Camera Sony BP-U60 BP-U30 Battery Adapter
- Alex on BlackMagic Design Cinema Camera Sony BP-U60 BP-U30 Battery Adapter
- james on [Upgraded] CAME 6000 2 Axis Gimbal w/ Side Handles
- Russ Roca on JuicedLink Review Zoom H6, Zoom H4n, Tascam DR-60D, RM333
- Nedd J on Custom Metal Plate In Pelican Hard Case For Monitor Mount
- Emm on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- Nacho on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- Johnny on [Upgraded] CAME 6000 2 Axis Gimbal w/ Side Handles