So the elusive Kreis90 LED Ring light finally surfaces. I first blogged about it in this article http://cheesycam.com/dslr-led-ring-lights/ but have never seen it outside of that video. Don’t get too excited, it’s probably nothing special. I don’t know a single person who uses this, nor have I ever seen a video of this in use by anyone (except for the manufacturer video). The Kreis website pretty much sucks and just trying to find prices is a pain.
For an LED Ring light, it seemed easier to just buy the 352 LED Ring light that i’ve been using found here http://cheesycam.com/last-minute-glidecam-mods/. I guess one benefit would be that it’s just smaller, lighter, and cheaper. It can be battery powered, and yes dimmable, but only to about 50%. Effective? Who’s to say. If anyone cares that it really does exist, there’s more information on the auction page.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?