Kreis LED Ring Light Surfaces
April 8, 2011
So the elusive Kreis90 LED Ring light finally surfaces. I first blogged about it in this article http://cheesycam.com/dslr-led-ring-lights/ but have never seen it outside of that video. Don’t get too excited, it’s probably nothing special. I don’t know a single person who uses this, nor have I ever seen a video of this in use by anyone (except for the manufacturer video). The Kreis website pretty much sucks and just trying to find prices is a pain.
For an LED Ring light, it seemed easier to just buy the 352 LED Ring light that i’ve been using found here http://cheesycam.com/last-minute-glidecam-mods/. I guess one benefit would be that it’s just smaller, lighter, and cheaper. It can be battery powered, and yes dimmable, but only to about 50%. Effective? Who’s to say. If anyone cares that it really does exist, there’s more information on the auction page.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC