So the elusive Kreis90 LED Ring light finally surfaces. I first blogged about it in this article http://cheesycam.com/dslr-led-ring-lights/ but have never seen it outside of that video. Don’t get too excited, it’s probably nothing special. I don’t know a single person who uses this, nor have I ever seen a video of this in use by anyone (except for the manufacturer video). The Kreis website pretty much sucks and just trying to find prices is a pain.
For an LED Ring light, it seemed easier to just buy the 352 LED Ring light that i’ve been using found here http://cheesycam.com/last-minute-glidecam-mods/. I guess one benefit would be that it’s just smaller, lighter, and cheaper. It can be battery powered, and yes dimmable, but only to about 50%. Effective? Who’s to say. If anyone cares that it really does exist, there’s more information on the auction page.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Nelson on Ready for 4K? Preorder your Panasonic DMC-GH4 Tonight
- Jim on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- Simon on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Kahleem Poole-Tejada on [Upgraded] CAME 6000 2 Axis Gimbal w/ Side Handles
- OldCorpse on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Chris on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Nang on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Emm on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors