So the elusive Kreis90 LED Ring light finally surfaces. I first blogged about it in this article http://cheesycam.com/dslr-led-ring-lights/ but have never seen it outside of that video. Don’t get too excited, it’s probably nothing special. I don’t know a single person who uses this, nor have I ever seen a video of this in use by anyone (except for the manufacturer video). The Kreis website pretty much sucks and just trying to find prices is a pain.
For an LED Ring light, it seemed easier to just buy the 352 LED Ring light that i’ve been using found here http://cheesycam.com/last-minute-glidecam-mods/. I guess one benefit would be that it’s just smaller, lighter, and cheaper. It can be battery powered, and yes dimmable, but only to about 50%. Effective? Who’s to say. If anyone cares that it really does exist, there’s more information on the auction page.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Digislider Motion Control Time Lapse Motorized Slider Kit Demo
- Rey on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light
- Dan Eckert on Digislider Motion Control Time Lapse Motorized Slider Kit Demo
- damon on New ePhoto R-640 LED Video 18 Inch Ring Light
- mike_tee_vee on NEW DJI Phantom Vision+ Quadcopter Setup for First Flight
- Armando Ferreira on CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal First Impression and Demo Video
- Gray on DIY Build 32 Bit Version CAME 7000 3 Axis Brushless Motor Gimbal Stabilizer
- Patrick on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera