Konova’s New K2 Video Camera Slider – More Affordable
September 9, 2012
Konova has just announced a new K2 version of their popular sliders. If you follow Konova products, previously they offered a K3 (mid size) and K5 (larger size) video camera slider. The new K2 version and more affordable at $100 dollars cheaper than the K3, yet still based on the same roller bearing design with the same adjustable legs / feet.
Not 100% sure, but from the specs of the product listing it can also be used with their Crank Pulley Upgrade Kit, and other Time Lapse Controllers (like the Smart Motion). You can find the K2 and more information at the eBay Store.
Konova K2 Video Camera Slider
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Marcus on RodeLink FIlmmaker Wireless Lavalier Microphone Audio System Review and Distance Test
- bestavi on NAB 2015 Lensse Dual Follow Focus S5
- josh miller on NAB 2015 Lensse Dual Follow Focus S5
- eddie on NEW CAME-TV SINGLE Pistol Grip Gimbal Stabilizer and CAME-MINI Version 2 Tool-Less Gimbal
- Bobby Washington on Big Balance Gimbals – PhotoPLus Expo 2014
- John M on NAB 2015 Dracast PLUS Series LED Light Panels
- Emm on 2 Minutes of Uncut Video Footage Demo DIY 3-Axis MiniGimbal Kit
- Emm on Bluetooth Module and Winbook 7″ Tablet for Configuring SBGC Alexmos Gimbal Controllers