Konova’s New K2 Video Camera Slider – More Affordable
September 9, 2012
Konova has just announced a new K2 version of their popular sliders. If you follow Konova products, previously they offered a K3 (mid size) and K5 (larger size) video camera slider. The new K2 version and more affordable at $100 dollars cheaper than the K3, yet still based on the same roller bearing design with the same adjustable legs / feet.
Not 100% sure, but from the specs of the product listing it can also be used with their Crank Pulley Upgrade Kit, and other Time Lapse Controllers (like the Smart Motion). You can find the K2 and more information at the eBay Store.
Konova K2 Video Camera Slider
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-MINI 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- dave on CAME-TV CAME-MINI 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Michael on Z1 Rider GoPro HERO3 HERO4 Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Mounted on Audio Boom Pole
- Emm on Kingjoy VT-3510 55 Dollar Video Head with Manfrotto 501 QR Compatible Plate
- Rob S. on Kingjoy VT-3510 55 Dollar Video Head with Manfrotto 501 QR Compatible Plate
- Robert on Best Video Monopod Sirui vs Benro vs Manfrotto
- Enrique on 650 watt Lighting Kit Review – ‘As Arri’
- Cassius on Kingjoy VT-3510 55 Dollar Video Head with Manfrotto 501 QR Compatible Plate