Konova’s New K2 Video Camera Slider – More Affordable
September 9, 2012
Konova has just announced a new K2 version of their popular sliders. If you follow Konova products, previously they offered a K3 (mid size) and K5 (larger size) video camera slider. The new K2 version and more affordable at $100 dollars cheaper than the K3, yet still based on the same roller bearing design with the same adjustable legs / feet.
Not 100% sure, but from the specs of the product listing it can also be used with their Crank Pulley Upgrade Kit, and other Time Lapse Controllers (like the Smart Motion). You can find the K2 and more information at the eBay Store.
Konova K2 Video Camera Slider
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Chris Knight on Sound Shark Audio Mini Parabolic Dish for Lavalier Microphones
- Darren on Sony Full Frame FE Mount Lenses and Adapters for A7/A7R/A7S/A7II Cameras
- Patrick on Sony Full Frame FE Mount Lenses and Adapters for A7/A7R/A7S/A7II Cameras
- Emm on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Jack on GoPro HERO4 Overheating Battery BacPac Test 3 – Surprise it may be your Camera
- ronnie on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Felix on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Gear on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage