I just received a few boxes containing various parts from Konova’s Smart Motion Controller for the Konova Video Sliders. Konova offers various motors with different speeds along with a couple of different Motion Controller options. You can choose to move your camera a bit faster for real time video capture, or super slow across the slider to add motion to your timelapse videos.
The slowest possible motor for Time Lapse photography won’t be optimal for the fastest possible speeds, so they offer various geared motor options you can mount to your Konova slider. For a better explanation of this, check out the Oliviatech Interview at NAB2012 with a Konova Rep explaining some features of the Konova Smart Motion Controller System.
I need to find the time to piece this thing together on the Konova K5 slider this weekend, but in the meantime you can find out more information about the Konova Smart Motion Controllers at the Konova website (Click Here).
Konova Smart Motion Controller for Konova Sliders
For USA customers, you can also find Konova products via Amazon (Click Here).
Konova Sliders and Motion Control Systems
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Corduroy Panda on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- Julien on Tilta BMPCC Cage Rig for BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Cameras
- mad on Western Digital 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Drive $29
- scottrellwi on Western Digital 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Drive $29
- Steve M. on Western Digital 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Drive $29
- GC on Western Digital 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Drive $29
- Ryan on Western Digital 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Drive $29
- Mike on First Look – New Konova DSLR Video Slider
Black Friday Deals - Advertisement