Konova Releases 23″ Travel Friendly Sized Slider
February 11, 2012
I don’t know exactly when it happened, but it happened. Although i’m a big fan of the Konova slider, I always wished they had a smaller version than 31″. At 31″ inches, that was just a little bit too long to pack in some of my bags when traveling. So recently they just started listing a smaller 60cm / 23.6″ version which still has the new leg / feet design. Having a shorter run slider also makes it easier to balance on a single tripod.
In fact I even went as far as cutting down one of my IGUS rails because I really wanted something down to the 24″ length. At just over 23″ inches, this slider can be worn with the tripod carrier of your backpack. You can start to find the shorter Konova sliders popping up online (click here).
Konova K3 60cm 23.6″ Video Slider
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- bestavi on NAB 2015 Lensse Dual Follow Focus S5
- josh miller on NAB 2015 Lensse Dual Follow Focus S5
- eddie on NEW CAME-TV SINGLE Pistol Grip Gimbal Stabilizer and CAME-MINI Version 2 Tool-Less Gimbal
- Bobby Washington on Big Balance Gimbals – PhotoPLus Expo 2014
- John M on NAB 2015 Dracast PLUS Series LED Light Panels
- Emm on 2 Minutes of Uncut Video Footage Demo DIY 3-Axis MiniGimbal Kit
- Emm on Bluetooth Module and Winbook 7″ Tablet for Configuring SBGC Alexmos Gimbal Controllers
- Emm on NEW CAME-TV SINGLE Pistol Grip Gimbal Stabilizer and CAME-MINI Version 2 Tool-Less Gimbal