Killer Deal on LowePro Roller X50
November 21, 2012
Here’s a great little roller bag kit that normally runs well over $200 dollars. The kit can be separated into two separate bags or just used as one padded roller. The small roller can be emptied to hold clothes, and a padded insert can hold a camera body + lens with two additional lenses and room to spare for a laptop computer. On Amazon they are still listing the X50 for $213 (seen here). Currently on B&H they have a huge huge discount dropping the price down to just under $80 bucks via B&H (click here).
LowePro X50 Attache Padded Camera Roller Bag
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC