The design itself isn’t totally new. There’s been similar designs out there for years, but this shoulder rig does come with a special offset type mount for DSLRs. It also has adjustable mounts to align to different body types. Unlike the cheaper models, this shoulder pad area comes with different slots somewhat ‘cheesy plate’ style for you to mount several different type of accessories. Not a bad price either, and I’m fond of the black and red (Canon color Scheme). Check out the prices for HabbyCam SD Shoulder Mount rig for DSLR’s here.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Barry on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Soike on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on Cheap LAV Mics For DSLR Video
- Kase on Cheap LAV Mics For DSLR Video
- Arturo on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Tomasz on The MegaMast 28 Foot Tall Carbon Fiber Camera Stand