The design itself isn’t totally new. There’s been similar designs out there for years, but this shoulder rig does come with a special offset type mount for DSLRs. It also has adjustable mounts to align to different body types. Unlike the cheaper models, this shoulder pad area comes with different slots somewhat ‘cheesy plate’ style for you to mount several different type of accessories. Not a bad price either, and I’m fond of the black and red (Canon color Scheme). Check out the prices for HabbyCam SD Shoulder Mount rig for DSLR’s here.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Ruben on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- John Griswell on Panasonic DMC-LX100 4K Compact Camera In Stock
- Marcin Rusinowski on Varavon Cage for BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Cameras
- Emm on New CAME 6000 Ready to Run (RTR) 2-Axis Active Gimbal Stabilizer
- Diego on New CAME 6000 Ready to Run (RTR) 2-Axis Active Gimbal Stabilizer
- Bob Peak on Panasonic DMC-LX100 4K Compact Camera In Stock
- Glenn on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Jan on Canon FD Lens + GH4 + FotoDiox ND Throttle Adapter Samples