Kamerar Tank Cage, Follow Focus, MatteBox Review
November 30, 2012
http://Kamerar.com was recently relaunched with an entirely new line of high quality affordable products tailored for DSLR Video shooters. I actually have access to the entire product line because it’s being distributed by PhotographyandCinema.com (which I design some products for), but I try to only answer comments about the products instead of doing my own reviews.
So here, Rick Owens shares his first impressions after receiving a few products [Thanks Rick]. I was waiting to see how others review the http://Kamerar.com products, and i’m happy to hear how impressed Rick was with the combination of build quality and price.
The Tank Cage uses P&C Swiss Rod designs to provide a ridiculous amount of mounting options (overkill). The MatteBox is great for a single ND filter use (non-rotational), and the Follow Focus can swap positions of the gear in case you plan to use a longer or shorter lens. With the exception of the Matte Box (for weight reasons), all materials, including the little clamp knobs are of metal construction with anodized coating. You can find these products and more over at http://Kamerar.com
Kamerar DSLR Video Products Follow Focus Matte Box Tank Cage
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- T2 on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Chris K. on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Emm on Hybrid Gimbal – Merging CAME-TV Mini2 with CAME-TV SINGLE
- jsfilmz on Hybrid Gimbal – Merging CAME-TV Mini2 with CAME-TV SINGLE
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- jsfilmz on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- T2 on Kamerar QV-1 M LCD View Finder for Mirrorless Systems
- Patrick on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons