For mirrorless shooters the built in EVF works wonders for photography. Still many will prefer to work with the rear LCD display and an LCD View Finder Loupe for video work. The problems is trying to find one that fits since typical mirrorless bodies are so compact. The new Kamerar QV-1 ‘M’ is a spin off the current QV-1 View Finder but with a new baseplate designed to take up the extra distance. Here’s a closer look in this video below.
This new baseplate is not just compatible with small cameras like the GH3, but should be seamless for the upcoming Pansonic GH4. Heck, it might even work with that new Nikon 1 V3 just announced. Here’s a few images below on how the Kamerar QV-1 M LCD View Finder also mounts perfectly to another very popular camera – the Sony A7 / A7r.
With the extra space compensated for, other small compact cameras will have an easier time getting this LCD View Finder to mount up. [Sorry still won't work for the BMPCC Camera] The QV-1 Quick Release Base (QB-15) allows a simple way to add 15mm rails to a compact camera system. More info following the jump (click here).
Kamerar QV-1 M LCD ViewFinder for Compact Cameras
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- joots on F&V BlackMagic Cinema Camera Cage – BMCC Cage
- Emm on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design
- Matthew on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design
- Bruce Lemieux on Panasonic DMC-LX100 4K Compact Camera In Stock
- sonu on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Han on Sony RX100 Mark II Portable Macro Setup
- earl studios on Canon EOS 7D Mark II 1080p 60
- Bob Peak on Magic Carpet – Camera Slider + Motion Control