Kamerar 23″ Slider Dolly SD-1 Overview
November 13, 2012
Someone had a question about whether a Canon 5D with 24-105mm F/4L lens would work with the Kamerar 23″ Slider Dolly SD-1. So I decided to put up a video example of that Camera+Lens combo on the slider. Quality of the slider is well made and well priced for what it can provide to the budget filmmaker. When used as a dolly, the axles can be relocated for a tighter turning radius.
When used as a standard slider, the axles can be removed completely to get the full run of the slider length. A quick release plate can be added in the center of the slider for tripod mounting and still not obstruct the carrier from sliding side to side. If you’re looking for a longer slider, Kamerar offers a 47″ version of this slider + FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE. You can find more information about the new Kamerar slider products via the website (Click Here).
Kamerar Video Camera Slider SD-1
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- martin on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Emm on Sony RX100 Mark II Portable Macro Setup
- Jon on NEW Sony Alpha a7II with 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- chris on SD Error microSDXC Card Requirements GoPro HERO4
- Luca Olivari on Sony RX100 Mark II Portable Macro Setup
- Mike M. on Thanksgiving Holiday Sale AspenMics Lavalier Microphones
- David Peterson on Thanksgiving Holiday Sale AspenMics Lavalier Microphones
- Emm on Thanksgiving Holiday Sale AspenMics Lavalier Microphones