Kamerar 23″ Slider Dolly SD-1 Overview
November 13, 2012
Someone had a question about whether a Canon 5D with 24-105mm F/4L lens would work with the Kamerar 23″ Slider Dolly SD-1. So I decided to put up a video example of that Camera+Lens combo on the slider. Quality of the slider is well made and well priced for what it can provide to the budget filmmaker. When used as a dolly, the axles can be relocated for a tighter turning radius.
When used as a standard slider, the axles can be removed completely to get the full run of the slider length. A quick release plate can be added in the center of the slider for tripod mounting and still not obstruct the carrier from sliding side to side. If you’re looking for a longer slider, Kamerar offers a 47″ version of this slider + FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE. You can find more information about the new Kamerar slider products via the website (Click Here).
Kamerar Video Camera Slider SD-1
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- T2 on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Chris K. on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Emm on Hybrid Gimbal – Merging CAME-TV Mini2 with CAME-TV SINGLE
- jsfilmz on Hybrid Gimbal – Merging CAME-TV Mini2 with CAME-TV SINGLE
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- jsfilmz on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- T2 on Kamerar QV-1 M LCD View Finder for Mirrorless Systems
- Patrick on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons