Someone had a question about whether a Canon 5D with 24-105mm F/4L lens would work with the Kamerar 23″ Slider Dolly SD-1. So I decided to put up a video example of that Camera+Lens combo on the slider. Quality of the slider is well made and well priced for what it can provide to the budget filmmaker. When used as a dolly, the axles can be relocated for a tighter turning radius.
When used as a standard slider, the axles can be removed completely to get the full run of the slider length. A quick release plate can be added in the center of the slider for tripod mounting and still not obstruct the carrier from sliding side to side. If you’re looking for a longer slider, Kamerar offers a 47″ version of this slider + FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE. You can find more information about the new Kamerar slider products via the website (Click Here).
Kamerar Video Camera Slider SD-1
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on LCD Sunhoods ViewFinders EVF Monitors
- Rich on DIY : Gopro Hero 3 Black with External Canon LP-E6 Canon Battery
- Dale on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- CameraRick on LCD Sunhoods ViewFinders EVF Monitors
- Emm on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Randall on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Emm on Seetec / Scope 3.5″ EVF Loupe
- Emm on SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Memory Card for 4K Video Recording