JuicedLink Adds More PreAmp Products
September 27, 2012
Maybe this just adds a bit more confusion or maybe it makes it easier on the wallet, but JuicedLink has added 4 additional preamps to it’s lineup. The new models vary with number of XLR inputs, with or without Phantom Power, and some with or without Assist features like Headphone monitoring or visible audio meters. Some cameras already have Headphone monitoring and Audio Meters available like the new Nikon D600, so you’ll just be looking to get a smaller less expensive JL Preamp. Check them out at the Juicedlink website (Click Here).
JuicedLink RM333, RM222, RM202, RA333, RA222, RA202 Preamps
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on FotoDiox Shark Camera Cage for Sony A7R II Sony A7s II GH4 Samsung NX1
- Sarah on Editing Tip: DIY Slim Hard Drive Mount to Laptop using Sticky Dash Mat
- Hayden on FotoDiox Shark Camera Cage for Sony A7R II Sony A7s II GH4 Samsung NX1
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Emm on 4K Video with the GoPro HERO4
- Ronn on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount
- jan on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Trooper408 on 4K Video with the GoPro HERO4