JuicedLink Adds More PreAmp Products
September 27, 2012
Maybe this just adds a bit more confusion or maybe it makes it easier on the wallet, but JuicedLink has added 4 additional preamps to it’s lineup. The new models vary with number of XLR inputs, with or without Phantom Power, and some with or without Assist features like Headphone monitoring or visible audio meters. Some cameras already have Headphone monitoring and Audio Meters available like the new Nikon D600, so you’ll just be looking to get a smaller less expensive JL Preamp. Check them out at the Juicedlink website (Click Here).
JuicedLink RM333, RM222, RM202, RA333, RA222, RA202 Preamps
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera