JuicedLink Adds More PreAmp Products
September 27, 2012
Maybe this just adds a bit more confusion or maybe it makes it easier on the wallet, but JuicedLink has added 4 additional preamps to it’s lineup. The new models vary with number of XLR inputs, with or without Phantom Power, and some with or without Assist features like Headphone monitoring or visible audio meters. Some cameras already have Headphone monitoring and Audio Meters available like the new Nikon D600, so you’ll just be looking to get a smaller less expensive JL Preamp. Check them out at the Juicedlink website (Click Here).
JuicedLink RM333, RM222, RM202, RA333, RA222, RA202 Preamps
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC