I thought i’d test out how well I have things balanced out with the GH4 and Rokinon 7.5mm Fisheye Lens. A few notes – the Rokinon lens is a manual lens with no image stabilization and although parts of this video have been sped up, there is absolutely no image stabilization applied. I’m also holding the gimbal only by it’s Top handle. As I reach speeds up to 20mph there is plenty of wind resistance. Considering these factors – I think it faired well.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Ant on Crazy DEAL – BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera + Lens + Battery + SD Card
- Rushdi Baharum on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- chaouchnabil on CAMETV 8000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer Supports Large and Heavier Camera Systems
- Ivan on Top Reasons to use BlackMagic Design Intensity Extreme Macbook as HDMI Preview Monitor
- Apostolos on NAB 2015 BlackMagic Design Ursa Mini 4.6K
- kicap on Tilta Armorman Gimbal Support Vest
- MarkR on New Upgraded CAME-TV 7800 Model Overview
- kuban on Crazy DEAL – BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera + Lens + Battery + SD Card