Joby GorillaPod DIY Slider
August 28, 2011
No this isn’t a post about the Joby on wheels that could run you several hundred dollars. This video from Peter Wiren is a very simple method creating less friction to the Joby GorillaPod ends and sliding it on some basic rails. The rails are made from brackets normally used for hanging closet shelves, held together with basic joining plates, all found at any local hardware store. [Thanks Peter]
You’ll need that sturdy large SLR flexible tripod base from Joby found below.
Joby GorillaPod SLR Flexible Tripod
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera