Jag35 D-Matte DSLR Matte Box
April 24, 2011
Olivia gets a a run through with the newest D-Focus Follow Focus Version 3 and a sneak peek on the newly announced D-Matte DSLR Matte box that will be available from Jag35. Standard 4×4 filters will be accepted on this two stage system. One holder can rotate for Circular Polarizer use.
The D-Focus V3 is already available, and the D-Matte will be shortly following the link: Jag35 D-Matte and D-Focus Version 3
To see why the pricing on this new Matte Box could be a hit, check out the going rates for current ones below.
Video Camera FIlter Holder Matte Boxes
Then again in the most simplest term, a Matte Box helps hold filters, and also aids in shading the glass. It is possible to get the same effect using Cokin P Series filters. These are inexpensive ways to get ND filters, gradient filters, and other creative filters in front of your lenses. Found below.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Colin on Cheesycam Group Buy – Varavon BMPCC Armor Cage + 15mm Rod Kit + External Battery Power Bundle
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- AO&JO Photography on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on Basic Overview of SLRMagic Anamorphot Anamorphic Lens Adapter
- MikeyMike on Basic Overview of SLRMagic Anamorphot Anamorphic Lens Adapter
- Andrew on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- Eric on How to choose Slow Motion or Fast Motion Frame Rates on Panasonic GH4
- Emm on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts