iPod Touch HD Video & Video Conferencing
September 1, 2010
When the iPhone 4 was released there were fan boys galore. Photo shoots done completely on the iPhone, iPhone music videos, and iPhone short films. More new gear was released such as the OWLE, microphone add-ons for making it a cool portable audio recorder, and iPhone Handheld Steadicam Stabilizer like the Hague.
There’s no doubt that there will be new gear developed in the near future to support the ever growing features of this gadget. For those who envied the iPhone 4 with HD video recording in a tiny portable device, Apple’s new iPod touch (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL comes with HD Video recording capabilities, a new high resolution lcd touch screen, and video conferencing over WiFi. This should also come with some type of iMovie for iPod video editing software. A cool little device without the contracts and service fees. Should be shipping in the next 3 weeks, available from the Apple store [via Amazon].
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Mark on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Koichi Sakaguchi on Dual Operator Setup Idea for BlackMagic Design Pocket Cinema Cameras
- Emm on How To Perform 6 Point Calibration IMU Sensor for 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Sara on How To Perform 6 Point Calibration IMU Sensor for 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Bower 16mm T/2.2 Cine Lens and Vanguard Auctus 323AT Tripod Deal
- Aberracus on Bower 16mm T/2.2 Cine Lens and Vanguard Auctus 323AT Tripod Deal
- Southerndude on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s