iPod Touch HD Video & Video Conferencing
September 1, 2010
When the iPhone 4 was released there were fan boys galore. Photo shoots done completely on the iPhone, iPhone music videos, and iPhone short films. More new gear was released such as the OWLE, microphone add-ons for making it a cool portable audio recorder, and iPhone Handheld Steadicam Stabilizer like the Hague.
There’s no doubt that there will be new gear developed in the near future to support the ever growing features of this gadget. For those who envied the iPhone 4 with HD video recording in a tiny portable device, Apple’s new iPod touch (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL comes with HD Video recording capabilities, a new high resolution lcd touch screen, and video conferencing over WiFi. This should also come with some type of iMovie for iPod video editing software. A cool little device without the contracts and service fees. Should be shipping in the next 3 weeks, available from the Apple store [via Amazon].
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC