Industry Tape – Zero Residue
September 30, 2011
For the average person Tape is Tape. Then there are the professionals that use several rolls of tape daily in big production environments and have certain requirements. They can tell the cheap stuff from the good stuff. Great tape should tear easy, hold strong, be heat resistant, and come off clean – no residue. In the last week, Vimeo member IndustryTape has been uploading a collection of videos showing off some new tape.
From the profile:
Industry Tape is a revolutionary new tape that, unlike most tapes, is not based on a sticky rubber adhesive. It’s as strong as duct tape, but leaves ZERO residue, even at extreme temperatures. It’s made to easily rip, and tear at a perfect 90 degree angle every time. It’s re-portionable, can easily unstick from adhesive-to-adhesive contact, weather resistant, puncture resistant and has no foreseeable shelf life. Visit industrytape.com for more information.
The demo uses in the video look pretty good, and pricing is pretty standard to even Generic Gaffer Tape stuff. What’s your choice of Tape?
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Paul on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Casey Ryan on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Charles Harris on Big Balance Gimbals – PhotoPLus Expo 2014
- pablogrollan on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- mad on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Will on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- Southerndude on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers