For the average person Tape is Tape. Then there are the professionals that use several rolls of tape daily in big production environments and have certain requirements. They can tell the cheap stuff from the good stuff. Great tape should tear easy, hold strong, be heat resistant, and come off clean – no residue. In the last week, Vimeo member IndustryTape has been uploading a collection of videos showing off some new tape.
From the profile:
Industry Tape is a revolutionary new tape that, unlike most tapes, is not based on a sticky rubber adhesive. It’s as strong as duct tape, but leaves ZERO residue, even at extreme temperatures. It’s made to easily rip, and tear at a perfect 90 degree angle every time. It’s re-portionable, can easily unstick from adhesive-to-adhesive contact, weather resistant, puncture resistant and has no foreseeable shelf life. Visit industrytape.com for more information.
The demo uses in the video look pretty good, and pricing is pretty standard to even Generic Gaffer Tape stuff. What’s your choice of Tape?
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on BlackMagic Design Cinema Camera Sony BP-U60 BP-U30 Battery Adapter
- Alex on BlackMagic Design Cinema Camera Sony BP-U60 BP-U30 Battery Adapter
- james on [Upgraded] CAME 6000 2 Axis Gimbal w/ Side Handles
- Russ Roca on JuicedLink Review Zoom H6, Zoom H4n, Tascam DR-60D, RM333
- Nedd J on Custom Metal Plate In Pelican Hard Case For Monitor Mount
- Emm on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- Nacho on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- Johnny on [Upgraded] CAME 6000 2 Axis Gimbal w/ Side Handles