For the average person Tape is Tape. Then there are the professionals that use several rolls of tape daily in big production environments and have certain requirements. They can tell the cheap stuff from the good stuff. Great tape should tear easy, hold strong, be heat resistant, and come off clean – no residue. In the last week, Vimeo member IndustryTape has been uploading a collection of videos showing off some new tape.
From the profile:
Industry Tape is a revolutionary new tape that, unlike most tapes, is not based on a sticky rubber adhesive. It’s as strong as duct tape, but leaves ZERO residue, even at extreme temperatures. It’s made to easily rip, and tear at a perfect 90 degree angle every time. It’s re-portionable, can easily unstick from adhesive-to-adhesive contact, weather resistant, puncture resistant and has no foreseeable shelf life. Visit industrytape.com for more information.
The demo uses in the video look pretty good, and pricing is pretty standard to even Generic Gaffer Tape stuff. What’s your choice of Tape?
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Sony RX100 Mark II Portable Macro Setup
- Izhar on Sony RX100 Mark II Portable Macro Setup
- john on Mitakon Lens Turbo Chart Tests GH3
- Indy on Mitakon Lens Turbo Nikon to MFT M43 Micro Four Thirds Adapter
- ZF on Apple MAC Pro Available to Purchase
- Lemo on Apple MAC Pro Available to Purchase
- Kay O. Sweaver on Apple MAC Pro Available to Purchase
- Emm on Canon 5D Mark III + 70-200mm F/2.8L IS II + 24-70mm F/2.8L II Deals
Black Friday Deals - Advertisement