IndiPro Tools Vari-Volt Sponsored Product Giveaway
January 27, 2014
Here’s a quick look at the new Vari-Volt cable from IndiPro Tools. This is a handy cable to have in the tool bag, especially if you own several of these V-Mount style batteries. This voltage converter with female P-Tap typically runs for $120+ (as seen here).
The Vari-volt is a voltage regulating powertap cable capable of converting an input voltage between 12-18v to a chosen constant voltage of 5v, 7.2v, or 12v. The cable’s regulator box has a 2.5 x 5.5mm dc input, as well as an inline female powertap. The cable also includes a 24″ 2.5 x 5.5mm to 2.5 x 5.5mm extension cable. The regulator supplies up to 3A of current.
Today, IndiPro Tools is sponsoring a product giveaway for one of these cables. You can register for the IndiPro Tools Vari-Volt product giveaway following the link (found here).
Vari-Volt with Female D tap
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Ant on Crazy DEAL – BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera + Lens + Battery + SD Card
- Rushdi Baharum on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- chaouchnabil on CAMETV 8000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer Supports Large and Heavier Camera Systems
- Ivan on Top Reasons to use BlackMagic Design Intensity Extreme Macbook as HDMI Preview Monitor
- Apostolos on NAB 2015 BlackMagic Design Ursa Mini 4.6K
- kicap on Tilta Armorman Gimbal Support Vest
- MarkR on New Upgraded CAME-TV 7800 Model Overview
- kuban on Crazy DEAL – BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera + Lens + Battery + SD Card