IndiPro Tools Vari-Volt Sponsored Product Giveaway
January 27, 2014
Here’s a quick look at the new Vari-Volt cable from IndiPro Tools. This is a handy cable to have in the tool bag, especially if you own several of these V-Mount style batteries. This voltage converter with female P-Tap typically runs for $120+ (as seen here).
The Vari-volt is a voltage regulating powertap cable capable of converting an input voltage between 12-18v to a chosen constant voltage of 5v, 7.2v, or 12v. The cable’s regulator box has a 2.5 x 5.5mm dc input, as well as an inline female powertap. The cable also includes a 24″ 2.5 x 5.5mm to 2.5 x 5.5mm extension cable. The regulator supplies up to 3A of current.
Today, IndiPro Tools is sponsoring a product giveaway for one of these cables. You can register for the IndiPro Tools Vari-Volt product giveaway following the link (found here).
Vari-Volt with Female D tap
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Robert A on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- DomSim on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- keri on Cyber Monday LED2000 Bi-Color Special – Dracast
- Tiko on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Emm on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Emm on Atomos Shogun 4K Recorder/Monitor + PowerStation Solution
- T22 on Atomos Shogun 4K Recorder/Monitor + PowerStation Solution
- Todd on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts