Here’s a quick look at the new Vari-Volt cable from IndiPro Tools. This is a handy cable to have in the tool bag, especially if you own several of these V-Mount style batteries. This voltage converter with female P-Tap typically runs for $120+ (as seen here).
The Vari-volt is a voltage regulating powertap cable capable of converting an input voltage between 12-18v to a chosen constant voltage of 5v, 7.2v, or 12v. The cable’s regulator box has a 2.5 x 5.5mm dc input, as well as an inline female powertap. The cable also includes a 24″ 2.5 x 5.5mm to 2.5 x 5.5mm extension cable. The regulator supplies up to 3A of current.
Today, IndiPro Tools is sponsoring a product giveaway for one of these cables. You can register for the IndiPro Tools Vari-Volt product giveaway following the link (found here).
Vari-Volt with Female D tap
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer First Look
- Dez on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer First Look
- Emm on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera
- Emm on Record Backup Audio Tracks with the ALZO 3.5 Female to XLR Stereo Adapter Cord
- Tom on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera
- Tim Choi (Varavon) on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera
- Pudge on DIY Your Own Video Monopod – Modified Monopods with Fluid Tripod Foot for Video
- Emm on Varavon BirdyCam Gimbal BTS Footage SF Meet