DLSR’s are great with low light settings, but when possible, it’s best to light your subject and bring that ISO noise down. LED lighting is now becoming mainstream with DSLR HD video cameras since it’s lightweight and lasts longer. Problems are LED + Cameras = High Markup costs.
When searching for my LED Video Light, I had a few requirements. Broad diffusion, daylight temperature, tungsten filter, uses batteries that can be replaced, and most important DIMMABLE! I’m not a fan of rechargeable LED lights, because when you need it most, there’s nothing you can do. With replacement batteries, you can quickly swap out batteries and keep shooting. You want to get an LED video light that is also Dimmable so you can keep it from blowing out your exposure.
After searching around for and LED light that has all of these features, now we’re talking hundreds of dollars. Luckily, after searching around the web, YouTube brought me to the video above. Wow!! All the features that are most important for an LED light and under $70 dollars!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE:: New update information for cheaper LED lights & faster Shipping!
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Cheap LAV Mics For DSLR Video
- Adali on Cheap LAV Mics For DSLR Video
- K C on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- Dennis L. Sørensen on Canon EF Lens Speed Booster Adapter for Micro Four Thirds
- Steve on Cinegear 2014 – Varavon Armor Cage for Panasonic GH3 GH4 Cameras
- Robert_Ob on Canon EF Lens Speed Booster Adapter for Micro Four Thirds
- Archie on Canon EF Lens Speed Booster Adapter for Micro Four Thirds
- Jerome Demers on NEW DJI Phantom Vision+ Quadcopter Setup for First Flight