Awesome LED lighting – Cheap
March 10, 2010
DLSR’s are great with low light settings, but when possible, it’s best to light your subject and bring that ISO noise down. LED lighting is now becoming mainstream with DSLR HD video cameras since it’s lightweight and lasts longer. Problems are LED + Cameras = High Markup costs.
When searching for my LED Video Light, I had a few requirements. Broad diffusion, daylight temperature, tungsten filter, uses batteries that can be replaced, and most important DIMMABLE! I’m not a fan of rechargeable LED lights, because when you need it most, there’s nothing you can do. With replacement batteries, you can quickly swap out batteries and keep shooting. You want to get an LED video light that is also Dimmable so you can keep it from blowing out your exposure.
After searching around for and LED light that has all of these features, now we’re talking hundreds of dollars. Luckily, after searching around the web, YouTube brought me to the video above. Wow!! All the features that are most important for an LED light and under $70 dollars!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE:: New update information for cheaper LED lights & faster Shipping!
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Marcus on RodeLink FIlmmaker Wireless Lavalier Microphone Audio System Review and Distance Test
- bestavi on NAB 2015 Lensse Dual Follow Focus S5
- josh miller on NAB 2015 Lensse Dual Follow Focus S5
- eddie on NEW CAME-TV SINGLE Pistol Grip Gimbal Stabilizer and CAME-MINI Version 2 Tool-Less Gimbal
- Bobby Washington on Big Balance Gimbals – PhotoPLus Expo 2014
- John M on NAB 2015 Dracast PLUS Series LED Light Panels
- Emm on 2 Minutes of Uncut Video Footage Demo DIY 3-Axis MiniGimbal Kit
- Emm on Bluetooth Module and Winbook 7″ Tablet for Configuring SBGC Alexmos Gimbal Controllers