Branded as iLogos, it’s another LCD Monitor showing up online which includes a few popular features such as Peaking, False Color, etc. 7″ Screen, 1024×600 resolution (pretty good), with HDMI, Component & Composite inputs. False Color – Adjustable Under Luminance & Over, Luminance Warning, Clip Guide – Adjustable Threshold, Peaking – Red outline, Under Scan, Movable Pixel to Pixel Color, Side-By-Side Freeze Frame, Image Mirror/Flip, DSLR Scaling, 1/4″-20 mounts on all sides. Sounds good on paper so far, has anyone had experience with such LCD?
Available on eBay from same seller who offers the small 5″ LCD (click here)
7″ LCD HDMI Monitor with Peaking Focus Assist False Color
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?