Ikelite Underwater Housing for Canon 5D Mark III
May 31, 2012
Summer is around the corner, so is anyone considering taking their Canon 5D Mark III for a swim? It’s probably one of the best small cameras out there when dealing with low light (it can get a bit dark underwater), but I don’t think i’ll ever take that plunge (pun intended). I’ll stick to my Ikelite Sony HX9V underwater housing. Still, If you’re daring enough, Ikelite already has an underwater housing available for the 5DM3 for about $1600 bucks.
Ikelite Canon 5D Mark III Underwater Housing
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC