Ikelite Underwater Housing for Canon 5D Mark III
May 31, 2012
Summer is around the corner, so is anyone considering taking their Canon 5D Mark III for a swim? It’s probably one of the best small cameras out there when dealing with low light (it can get a bit dark underwater), but I don’t think i’ll ever take that plunge (pun intended). I’ll stick to my Ikelite Sony HX9V underwater housing. Still, If you’re daring enough, Ikelite already has an underwater housing available for the 5DM3 for about $1600 bucks.
Ikelite Canon 5D Mark III Underwater Housing
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- martin on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Emm on Sony RX100 Mark II Portable Macro Setup
- Jon on NEW Sony Alpha a7II with 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- chris on SD Error microSDXC Card Requirements GoPro HERO4
- Luca Olivari on Sony RX100 Mark II Portable Macro Setup
- Mike M. on Thanksgiving Holiday Sale AspenMics Lavalier Microphones
- David Peterson on Thanksgiving Holiday Sale AspenMics Lavalier Microphones
- Emm on Thanksgiving Holiday Sale AspenMics Lavalier Microphones