Summer is around the corner, so is anyone considering taking their Canon 5D Mark III for a swim? It’s probably one of the best small cameras out there when dealing with low light (it can get a bit dark underwater), but I don’t think i’ll ever take that plunge (pun intended). I’ll stick to my Ikelite Sony HX9V underwater housing. Still, If you’re daring enough, Ikelite already has an underwater housing available for the 5DM3 for about $1600 bucks.
Ikelite Canon 5D Mark III Underwater Housing
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Claire McHardy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Darren on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Stephen on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Alam on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Alam on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on P&C GearBox – Intro Price Ends Tomorrow