High Power LED-5080 Video Light
September 11, 2012
Just posted up an article about using three LED Video lights on a single shoe adapter, and Herb shares a link to an LED-5080 video light [Thanks Herb]. This dimmable light uses a few high power LED bulbs, comes with barndoors, built in diffuser and tungsten filter, powered on Sony Batteries (comes with battery and charger), and has optional DC input for external power source. This light has been around for a few months, and i’m curious if anyone has experience with this light? If so, comment below. You can find the LED-5080 all over on eBay (click here)
LED-5080 Dimmable Video Light with Sony Battery and Charger
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Harry on Panasonic GH4 4K Camera $-200 OFF
- Emm on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Alex Talis on Panasonic GH4 4K Camera $-200 OFF
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on CAMETV 7500 with GH4 + Rokinon Fisheye Lens
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Petter Sand on CAMETV 7500 with GH4 + Rokinon Fisheye Lens
- AO&JO Photography on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?