Just posted up an article about using three LED Video lights on a single shoe adapter, and Herb shares a link to an LED-5080 video light [Thanks Herb]. This dimmable light uses a few high power LED bulbs, comes with barndoors, built in diffuser and tungsten filter, powered on Sony Batteries (comes with battery and charger), and has optional DC input for external power source. This light has been around for a few months, and i’m curious if anyone has experience with this light? If so, comment below. You can find the LED-5080 all over on eBay (click here)
LED-5080 Dimmable Video Light with Sony Battery and Charger
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Claire McHardy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Darren on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Stephen on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Alam on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Alam on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on P&C GearBox – Intro Price Ends Tomorrow