Every now and then the DSLR market goes wild when they can score a $500 dollar Rokinon 35mm F/1.4 lens for $350 dollars on a Daily Deal. I’ve seen these things sell out in literally minutes for that price. Well, If you didn’t know this already, these lenses can be found under different names such as Rokinon, Samyang, and Bower.
So, If you’ve been specifically only searching for ‘Samyang‘ or ‘Rokinon‘, you’ll find this popular 35mm F/1.4 running for around $450-$500 dollars (as seen here), but right now the ‘Bower’ name brand, available in Canon, Nikon, Sony/Minolta, and Olympus Four Thirds mount, is offering this same lens on sale (sale ends in a week or while supplies last) for just $379 (found here).
[Note:] Actually Bower even has Cine Style lenses available (like Rokinon) and is offering discounts on a variety of lenses which you can find more of following the link (Click Here)
Bower Prime DSLR Manual Focus Lenses
Like Subscribe Follow
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Guy Cochran on Porter Case – Camera Hard Case Carry On + Hand Truck Dolly
- jonyoshi on Porter Case – Camera Hard Case Carry On + Hand Truck Dolly
- VisX on World’s Fastest Zoom Lens Available to Order – Sigma 18-35mm F/1.8
- Emm on Porter Case – Camera Hard Case Carry On + Hand Truck Dolly
- ron on Porter Case – Camera Hard Case Carry On + Hand Truck Dolly
- Emm on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Alain Wong on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- AP on Classifieds
B&H Photo Video
New Zoom H6