So GoPro has recently announced a new HERO3+ Black Edition Camera and the main questions are “how much of a difference is the new camera?”, and “is it worth the upgrade?” Physically, the camera is basically the same with the exception of the new housing. This means the new HERO3+ camera will still work with previous accessories that you might already own.
I’d have to say most everyone was already very happy with the image from the original HERO3, but somehow GoPro managed to deliver even better quality from the new HERO3+. Audio was also greatly improved in the new HERO3+, and the video below shows some of these examples.
If you don’t currently own a GoPro, the new HERO3+ Black Edition is the camera to get. For those who already own the Gopro HERO3, judging from this very basic side by side HERO3 vs HERO3+ image quality and audio test, do you guys think these differences are worth the upgrade?
[UPDATE March 14th, 2014]
GoPro Releases new Firmware for Hero3+ Black – more Manual Controls.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Tom on Canon EOS 7D Mark II 1080p 60
- john on DIY BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera Battery Cable
- john on BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera 12V Battery Plate DIY
- VanWeddings on Canon EOS 7D Mark II 1080p 60
- Bkpr100 on Magic Carpet – Camera Slider + Motion Control
- joots on F&V BlackMagic Cinema Camera Cage – BMCC Cage
- Emm on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design
- Matthew on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design