GoPro HD + Twixtor
February 26, 2011
Sometimes you get too caught up with high end DSLR’s, you tend to forget the awesome abilities of the little GoPro HD. This camera has laid out a nice portfolio of things no DSLR camera would dare to venture. Here’s another one from VERB TV about the sport of FlowRiding, put together by Jason Johnson cranking out what looks like a faux 1000fps from the little cam. Details of the video below, but you might want to catch this video in full HD over at the YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWQRhqxM5xs
Mission Beach San Diego, a place called Wave House.
Edited in Premiere Pro CS5, After Effects CS5 and Photoshop CS5
Twixtor within After Effects for the super super slow mo.
Everything else was shot at 60fps slowed down to 24fps in Premiere as a baseline for the footage.
Time to dust off the old GoPro and throw some footage into After Effects.. [Thanks Jason]
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- T2 on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Chris K. on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Emm on Hybrid Gimbal – Merging CAME-TV Mini2 with CAME-TV SINGLE
- jsfilmz on Hybrid Gimbal – Merging CAME-TV Mini2 with CAME-TV SINGLE
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- jsfilmz on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- T2 on Kamerar QV-1 M LCD View Finder for Mirrorless Systems
- Patrick on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons