26Feb GoPro HD + Twixtor
Sometimes you get too caught up with high end DSLR’s, you tend to forget the awesome abilities of the little GoPro HD. This camera has laid out a nice portfolio of things no DSLR camera would dare to venture. Here’s another one from VERB TV about the sport of FlowRiding, put together by Jason Johnson cranking out what looks like a faux 1000fps from the little cam. Details of the video below, but you might want to catch this video in full HD over at the YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWQRhqxM5xs
Mission Beach San Diego, a place called Wave House.
Edited in Premiere Pro CS5, After Effects CS5 and Photoshop CS5
Twixtor within After Effects for the super super slow mo.
Everything else was shot at 60fps slowed down to 24fps in Premiere as a baseline for the footage.
Time to dust off the old GoPro and throw some footage into After Effects.. [Thanks Jason]
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Joseph on F&V Metica 7″ HDMI+SDI Plus and SpectraHD 4 EVF
- Dave on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- OldCorpse on F&V Metica 7″ HDMI+SDI Plus and SpectraHD 4 EVF
- Barry on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- David Peterson on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- brandon on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder