A nice look at the GoPro Cineform studio from Vimeo member Lucas Pfaff, and how it doesn’t have to be used just for GoPro cameras. There’s plenty of encoding options in the Cineform Studio to encode different video file types including DSLRs, and does an excellent job maintaining quality through the process. I know many who use MPEG Streamclip or Compressor before going into FCP, and this is another nice alternative. I’ll have to try this out with my MTS files, see if it can convert those Sony HX9V files. [Thanks Serge].
You can download the GoPro Cineform Studio software for free following the link (click here).
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- digitalcyclops on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- kicap on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Gary on GoPro HERO4 Overheating Battery BacPac Test 3 – Surprise it may be your Camera
- Rob S. on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- mad on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Jeff on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?