Gini Follow Focus – Almost Complete
August 14, 2011
Well Gini is definitely all ears and listening to feedback. Here’s a look at a more complete Gini Follow Focus. All things black anodized, magnetic marking disc holders. Still lacks a pointer and packaged lens gear, but obviously something that anyone can add on. Shipping prices have also come back down from the $150+, so if you can score one for $1 dollar at auction that would still come out cheaper than anything else on the market. Find the Gini Stuff here.
Gini Rigs DSLR Stabilizers + Follow Focus
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- jan on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Casey on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount
- Erik on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- Connor on 9.Solutions Innovative Support Rigging Products Finally Available
- Emm on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Sidd on DJI Black Friday Deals Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Pro
- Emm on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime