Gini Follow Focus – Almost Complete
August 14, 2011
Well Gini is definitely all ears and listening to feedback. Here’s a look at a more complete Gini Follow Focus. All things black anodized, magnetic marking disc holders. Still lacks a pointer and packaged lens gear, but obviously something that anyone can add on. Shipping prices have also come back down from the $150+, so if you can score one for $1 dollar at auction that would still come out cheaper than anything else on the market. Find the Gini Stuff here.
Gini Rigs DSLR Stabilizers + Follow Focus
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Apostolos on Just Announced: Sony 16-35mm & 24-70mm f/2.8 ZA SSM II Vario-Sonnar T* Lenses