Gini Black / Red Anodized Lens Gears
October 30, 2011
Another new item added to Gini’s product line. There isn’t very much information on these new universal Follow Focus lens gears from Gini, but from past prototype photos, these could be those metal ones now with an anodized plating. Metal lens gears? Don’t see that too often. So far the auction doesn’t clearly state what the maximum or minimum diameter lenses these will support, but my guess is a circumference of at least 10″. Check them out at the store (click here).
Gini Universal Follow Focus Lens Gears
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC