If you’re looking to get some Depth Of Field outdoors on a bright sunny day, you might find that your DSLR shutter speeds are going to be crazy fast. So what are professionals doing? Well you basically have to cut that light from coming into the camera. Get yourself some ND filters or Neutral Density filters, and you’ll be able to get more Depth Of Field in your aperture settings. One of the best solutions is the Fader ND, which is like having 8 different filters all in one. Check out the video above, and then get the product from the link below.
The Fader ND was used in this video to get that F/1.4 aperture on a bright sunny day.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Claire McHardy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Darren on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Stephen on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Alam on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Alam on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on P&C GearBox – Intro Price Ends Tomorrow