Get Faded – Fader ND filters
March 10, 2010
If you’re looking to get some Depth Of Field outdoors on a bright sunny day, you might find that your DSLR shutter speeds are going to be crazy fast. So what are professionals doing? Well you basically have to cut that light from coming into the camera. Get yourself some ND filters or Neutral Density filters, and you’ll be able to get more Depth Of Field in your aperture settings. One of the best solutions is the Fader ND, which is like having 8 different filters all in one. Check out the video above, and then get the product from the link below.
The Fader ND was used in this video to get that F/1.4 aperture on a bright sunny day.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- JH on CAME-TV CAME-MINI 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Tom on NAB 2015 BlackMagic Design Ursa Mini 4.6K
- lolicht on Crazy DEAL – BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera + Lens + Battery + SD Card
- Steve on NikonHacker.com – Improving Nikon DSLRs
- Ant on Crazy DEAL – BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera + Lens + Battery + SD Card
- Rushdi Baharum on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- chaouchnabil on CAMETV 8000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer Supports Large and Heavier Camera Systems
- Ivan on Top Reasons to use BlackMagic Design Intensity Extreme Macbook as HDMI Preview Monitor