If you’re looking to get some Depth Of Field outdoors on a bright sunny day, you might find that your DSLR shutter speeds are going to be crazy fast. So what are professionals doing? Well you basically have to cut that light from coming into the camera. Get yourself some ND filters or Neutral Density filters, and you’ll be able to get more Depth Of Field in your aperture settings. One of the best solutions is the Fader ND, which is like having 8 different filters all in one. Check out the video above, and then get the product from the link below.
The Fader ND was used in this video to get that F/1.4 aperture on a bright sunny day.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Darren Levine on Digislider Motion Control Time Lapse Motorized Slider Kit Demo
- Darren Levine on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
- J Toha on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
- smokermarine on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
- AlexB. on Panasonic GH4 Can Simultaneously Output HDMI with Image App WiFi Remote
- Minu on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
- Emm on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
- Daniel Hughes on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens