Get Faded – Fader ND filters
March 10, 2010
If you’re looking to get some Depth Of Field outdoors on a bright sunny day, you might find that your DSLR shutter speeds are going to be crazy fast. So what are professionals doing? Well you basically have to cut that light from coming into the camera. Get yourself some ND filters or Neutral Density filters, and you’ll be able to get more Depth Of Field in your aperture settings. One of the best solutions is the Fader ND, which is like having 8 different filters all in one. Check out the video above, and then get the product from the link below.
The Fader ND was used in this video to get that F/1.4 aperture on a bright sunny day.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- T22 on Close Look Varavon Armor Cage for Panasonic GH3 / GH4 Cameras
- Southerndude on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Emm on Cheesycam Group Buy – Varavon BMPCC Armor Cage + 15mm Rod Kit + External Battery Power Bundle
- Henk Leerssen on Panasonic LX100 First Random Test Video Samples
- Robert A on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Jeff on Cheesycam Group Buy – Varavon BMPCC Armor Cage + 15mm Rod Kit + External Battery Power Bundle
- DomSim on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?