Genustech GoPro Cage Overview
August 15, 2013
Genustech received plenty of media coverage regarding their new GoPro Hero3 Cage, so i’m sure many have you have already heard of it. It’s hefty, built like a tank, offers dozens of mounting points, and even allows for 52mm threaded filters (ND, CPL, etc) to be used to control your image. With quite a few GoPro cages already on the market, is the Genustech the right one for you? Here’s a video overview of the Genustech GoPro Cage features.
Build quality is really good and there’s a lot of metal for the $99 dollar price tag. It’s a nice touch to be able to support the GoPro in it’s case, or naked (cam only). Unfortunately for me personally this doesn’t fit my style. I hate working without the LCD BacPac and need access to the battery (especially when it locks up – you know what I mean).
If you want to find out more about the new Genus GoPro cage, the retail price of the unit is $99 dollars and can be found at the Genustech website (here).
Genustech Cage for the GoPro Hero3
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage
- Jeep66 on Weird 60p HDMI Output on Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII to BlackMagic Video Assist Recorder Monitor
- Tirmu on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Jim on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration
- earnestreply on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Nathan on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration
- Dodger on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage