Genustech received plenty of media coverage regarding their new GoPro Hero3 Cage, so i’m sure many have you have already heard of it. It’s hefty, built like a tank, offers dozens of mounting points, and even allows for 52mm threaded filters (ND, CPL, etc) to be used to control your image. With quite a few GoPro cages already on the market, is the Genustech the right one for you? Here’s a video overview of the Genustech GoPro Cage features.
Build quality is really good and there’s a lot of metal for the $99 dollar price tag. It’s a nice touch to be able to support the GoPro in it’s case, or naked (cam only). Unfortunately for me personally this doesn’t fit my style. I hate working without the LCD BacPac and need access to the battery (especially when it locks up – you know what I mean).
If you want to find out more about the new Genus GoPro cage, the retail price of the unit is $99 dollars and can be found at the Genustech website (here).
Genustech Cage for the GoPro Hero3
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Sandisk Announces Largest SDXC Card in the World - 512GB
Updated Daily - Deals on Lenses, Cameras, Audio, and more.
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- stephen on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Emm on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Tim Naylor on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Emm on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- Michael Aers on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- David on Sony FE PZ 28-135mm f/4 G OSS Lens
- Derrick on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer