Genustech received plenty of media coverage regarding their new GoPro Hero3 Cage, so i’m sure many have you have already heard of it. It’s hefty, built like a tank, offers dozens of mounting points, and even allows for 52mm threaded filters (ND, CPL, etc) to be used to control your image. With quite a few GoPro cages already on the market, is the Genustech the right one for you? Here’s a video overview of the Genustech GoPro Cage features.
Build quality is really good and there’s a lot of metal for the $99 dollar price tag. It’s a nice touch to be able to support the GoPro in it’s case, or naked (cam only). Unfortunately for me personally this doesn’t fit my style. I hate working without the LCD BacPac and need access to the battery (especially when it locks up – you know what I mean).
If you want to find out more about the new Genus GoPro cage, the retail price of the unit is $99 dollars and can be found at the Genustech website (here).
Genustech Cage for the GoPro Hero3
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- John on 312 / 508 / 876 LED Video Light Overview
- Emm on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- Damian on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- mark fraunhofer on Varavon Slider Crank Handle Upgrade Kit
- Emm on Testing Streaming Video to Wireless Monitor
- Thomas on Steadicam Merlin Vest with Glidecam HD1000 / HD2000 / HD4000 Stabilizers
- Don on Testing Streaming Video to Wireless Monitor
- Emm on Cheap Video Stabilizer Load Vest
Black Friday Deals - Advertisement