GAUI Quad Copter for GoPro
June 17, 2011
Summer is here, and the weather is looking good. Time to take to the air with a Quad copter. These little GAUI quad copters are creating quite a ‘buzz’ (pun intended). GAUI makes inexpensive quad rotor helicopters that can carry quite a bit of weight, which seems to be trending towards small cameras like the GoPro HD or Contour HD. Keep in mind that these Copters are not toys and are serious flying machines that you’ll need to take great care and responsibility with (unless you’re a seasoned RC flyer already).
3 AXIS Gimble Camera Mount Stabilizer
Tons of other companies are making some very cool aftermarket accessories. Looks like tons of fun. There’s also several accessories for landing gears, camera mounts, pan / tilt setups, and 3 axis gimbals to help keep the camera’s horizon level even though the copter might sway a bit. There’s a whole slew of GAUI Copter related videos over at YouTube.com, and plenty of GAUI quad copters kits and accessories can be found for great prices via eBay.
GAUI Quad Copter and Accessories
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Tery Wilson on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Alex on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage
- Gordon on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Digital Dub on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- JKPinPDX on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Hawkeye Pierce on Weird 60p HDMI Output on Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII to BlackMagic Video Assist Recorder Monitor
- Barry on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording