The Milk Diffusion filter is one of the most common add-ons people will purcahase along with the new F&V R-300 LED Ring light. Now they’ve added the Milk Diffusion Filter option for their popular on camera Z96 LED Video light. I still see people rockin’ the Z96s so this will be a great addition to your kits over the standard diffuser. Check it out at the product page (Click Here)
F&V New Milk Diffusion Filter for Z96 LED Video Lights.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Hogo on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Mike_Rea on Aputure DEC Lens Adapter + Wireless Follow Focus for Canon EF to Sony E-Mount and MFT
- deceres on Best Quadcopter for 2015 – DJI Phantom 3 or 3DR Solo Smart Quadcopter?
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test