Fuji X100s High Speed Sync Off Camera Flash
June 11, 2013
Here’s a short video review from Shuttertastic.com highlighting a few features for Fuji’s latest X100s camera. The X100s is a major upgrade from the popular X100. These fixed focal length rangefinder-like cameras cater to a niche audience, but dig a little deeper and the X100s packs some very useful features.
Aside from already being one of the best imaging cameras, the Fuji X100s built in ND Filter is enough to keep the aperture wide open at F/2.0 during mid day shoots, but another very interesting feature with the X100s is the ability to shoot high speed sync flash direct from the hot shoe. These two features combined may appeal to portrait photographers who want to work with a smaller more simple solution.
Actual sample images from this video along with a more informative article about the Fuji X100s can be seen at Shuttertastic.com.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC