Fuji X100S – Faster Sharper
May 1, 2013
The internet is still buzzing with rave reviews on Fuji’s Retro Stylish X100 fixed lens compact camera, but next in line is the new Fuji X100S Digital Camera. A new sensor thrown into the same styled body provides sharper images and even faster autofocus (to name a few).
Supposedly there is enough tweaks in the new Fuji X100S that original X100 owners will be thinking about going for the upgrade. They word is that one of the best cameras on the market just got better. The FUJIFILM X100S combines three high-performance Fujifilm components that together defy ordinary digital camera limitations, and gives photographers a uniquely-advanced professional digital camera experience. By using Fujifilm’s X-Trans CMOS II Sensor, EXR Processor II and FUJINON 23mm F2 fixed lens, the X100S is capable of the world’s fastest autofocus speeds of up to 0.08 seconds, and increases its image resolution by 25% and reduces noise by 30% over the first generation X100.
The new Fuji X100S should be shipping in a few days and orders are already available via B&H (click here).
Fujifilm X100S Digital Camera
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage
- Jeep66 on Weird 60p HDMI Output on Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII to BlackMagic Video Assist Recorder Monitor
- Tirmu on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Jim on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration
- earnestreply on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Nathan on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration
- Dodger on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage