The internet is still buzzing with rave reviews on Fuji’s Retro Stylish X100 fixed lens compact camera, but next in line is the new Fuji X100S Digital Camera. A new sensor thrown into the same styled body provides sharper images and even faster autofocus (to name a few).
Supposedly there is enough tweaks in the new Fuji X100S that original X100 owners will be thinking about going for the upgrade. They word is that one of the best cameras on the market just got better. The FUJIFILM X100S combines three high-performance Fujifilm components that together defy ordinary digital camera limitations, and gives photographers a uniquely-advanced professional digital camera experience. By using Fujifilm’s X-Trans CMOS II Sensor, EXR Processor II and FUJINON 23mm F2 fixed lens, the X100S is capable of the world’s fastest autofocus speeds of up to 0.08 seconds, and increases its image resolution by 25% and reduces noise by 30% over the first generation X100.
The new Fuji X100S should be shipping in a few days and orders are already available via B&H (click here).
Fujifilm X100S Digital Camera
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on LCD Sunhoods ViewFinders EVF Monitors
- Rich on DIY : Gopro Hero 3 Black with External Canon LP-E6 Canon Battery
- Dale on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- CameraRick on LCD Sunhoods ViewFinders EVF Monitors
- Emm on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Randall on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Emm on Seetec / Scope 3.5″ EVF Loupe
- Emm on SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Memory Card for 4K Video Recording