Fuji X100S – Faster Sharper
May 1, 2013
The internet is still buzzing with rave reviews on Fuji’s Retro Stylish X100 fixed lens compact camera, but next in line is the new Fuji X100S Digital Camera. A new sensor thrown into the same styled body provides sharper images and even faster autofocus (to name a few).
Supposedly there is enough tweaks in the new Fuji X100S that original X100 owners will be thinking about going for the upgrade. They word is that one of the best cameras on the market just got better. The FUJIFILM X100S combines three high-performance Fujifilm components that together defy ordinary digital camera limitations, and gives photographers a uniquely-advanced professional digital camera experience. By using Fujifilm’s X-Trans CMOS II Sensor, EXR Processor II and FUJINON 23mm F2 fixed lens, the X100S is capable of the world’s fastest autofocus speeds of up to 0.08 seconds, and increases its image resolution by 25% and reduces noise by 30% over the first generation X100.
The new Fuji X100S should be shipping in a few days and orders are already available via B&H (click here).
Fujifilm X100S Digital Camera
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- andy zou on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Joey on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Nick on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Jack D. on DIY Retractable Compact Camera Holster Hand Held Stabilizer
- bart on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Emm on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s