Fotga has released an impressive budget follow focus, and if you’re the type who’s against ‘cross branding’, now they are starting to leak out a Standard set of rails to match. The basic rail set is needed to mount the FF, and should normally come with a camera mounting plate and a tripod plate (under the rail set). It’s industry standard 15mm with 60mm apart, with metal knobs (not plastic) and also come with a lens support clamp (adds Long lens support when using an FF).
For a bit more Fotga has another set that includes a (proprietary) Quick release system. Looks like they are working towards a full shoulder rig, which doesn’t seem to be available just yet. Not extremely competitive with pricing, but compared to what we were seeing just a year ago it’s a welcome option.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer First Look
- Dez on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer First Look
- Emm on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera
- Emm on Record Backup Audio Tracks with the ALZO 3.5 Female to XLR Stereo Adapter Cord
- Tom on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera
- Tim Choi (Varavon) on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera
- Pudge on DIY Your Own Video Monopod – Modified Monopods with Fluid Tripod Foot for Video
- Emm on Varavon BirdyCam Gimbal BTS Footage SF Meet