Fotga DP500 Matte Box Sunshade
June 23, 2012
Chris writes in shares Fotga’s latest MatteBox. Just over $220 dollars, it offers the usual dual
rotating filter trays, three flags, and mounts to standard 15mm rods. Instead of the massive bracket on one side, the Fotga uses a very low profile swing away that sits just above the rod clamp for faster lens changes.
In the specs it claims to have +/- 10mm of height adjustments, but I don’t see how that could be done. There’s some additional photos at the eBay product page (Click Here).
Fotga DP500 DSLR Video Camera Matte Box
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Sidd on DJI Black Friday Deals Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Pro
- Emm on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- Erik on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- ronn on Rokinon 135mm T2.2 Cine DS Lens Sale
- Anmol Mishra on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- VanWeddings on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount