05Sep Flycam Nano Gear Review
kaydawgy snatched up a Flycam Nano DSLR stabilizer for approx. $120 dollars and threw up an awesome video demo for us to see the results. Using a Canon 550D / T2i and Tokina 11-16mm lens, the Flycam Nano performed pretty well. Of course, for more people we wanted to see more more more about the gear itself, so kaydawgy was kind enough to shoot this excellent gear review.
Here you’ll see what the Flycam Nano looks like and it’s relative size to the camera. A quick release adapter was added, and if i’m not mistaken it looks like a Bogen RC-2 quick release adapter. With this setup, the Flycam Nano looks like it’s just about at it’s limit, in fact kaydawgy purchased two additional washers to get things fine tuned. This is a good video showing the size of the Nano sized handle. I’m wondering if at least a foam bike grip can slip over somehow to add a bit more comfort. I guess if it were any longer, it would just be banging against the lower sled. Thanks kaydawgy for taking time out for the review. Check out the video for more about the $120.00 Cheap Flycam Nano DSLR camera stabilizer.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Antz on Aputure DEC Canon EF Lens Adapter Adjust Iris + Wireless Follow Focus
- PATRICK LOCKERMAN on Proaim’s New BasePlate for ViewFinder
- Saskatoon Wedding Films on News Release: Libec New for NAB 2014 ALLEX Tripod + Head + Slider
- Emm on CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal First Impression and Demo Video
- Emm on Correct Tripod Mount Alignment with GH3 / GH4 Battery Grip
- Danny Schmidt on Correct Tripod Mount Alignment with GH3 / GH4 Battery Grip
- Daniel Hughes on Aputure DEC Canon EF Lens Adapter Adjust Iris + Wireless Follow Focus
- Fe on Correct Tripod Mount Alignment with GH3 / GH4 Battery Grip