Flycam Nano Gear Review
September 5, 2010
kaydawgy snatched up a Flycam Nano DSLR stabilizer for approx. $120 dollars and threw up an awesome video demo for us to see the results. Using a Canon 550D / T2i and Tokina 11-16mm lens, the Flycam Nano performed pretty well. Of course, for more people we wanted to see more more more about the gear itself, so kaydawgy was kind enough to shoot this excellent gear review.
Here you’ll see what the Flycam Nano looks like and it’s relative size to the camera. A quick release adapter was added, and if i’m not mistaken it looks like a Bogen RC-2 quick release adapter. With this setup, the Flycam Nano looks like it’s just about at it’s limit, in fact kaydawgy purchased two additional washers to get things fine tuned. This is a good video showing the size of the Nano sized handle. I’m wondering if at least a foam bike grip can slip over somehow to add a bit more comfort. I guess if it were any longer, it would just be banging against the lower sled. Thanks kaydawgy for taking time out for the review. Check out the video for more about the $120.00 Cheap Flycam Nano DSLR camera stabilizer.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Chris Knight on Sound Shark Audio Mini Parabolic Dish for Lavalier Microphones
- Darren on Sony Full Frame FE Mount Lenses and Adapters for A7/A7R/A7S/A7II Cameras
- Patrick on Sony Full Frame FE Mount Lenses and Adapters for A7/A7R/A7S/A7II Cameras
- Emm on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Jack on GoPro HERO4 Overheating Battery BacPac Test 3 – Surprise it may be your Camera
- ronnie on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Felix on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Gear on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage