Flycam Nano Gear Review
September 5, 2010
kaydawgy snatched up a Flycam Nano DSLR stabilizer for approx. $120 dollars and threw up an awesome video demo for us to see the results. Using a Canon 550D / T2i and Tokina 11-16mm lens, the Flycam Nano performed pretty well. Of course, for more people we wanted to see more more more about the gear itself, so kaydawgy was kind enough to shoot this excellent gear review.
Here you’ll see what the Flycam Nano looks like and it’s relative size to the camera. A quick release adapter was added, and if i’m not mistaken it looks like a Bogen RC-2 quick release adapter. With this setup, the Flycam Nano looks like it’s just about at it’s limit, in fact kaydawgy purchased two additional washers to get things fine tuned. This is a good video showing the size of the Nano sized handle. I’m wondering if at least a foam bike grip can slip over somehow to add a bit more comfort. I guess if it were any longer, it would just be banging against the lower sled. Thanks kaydawgy for taking time out for the review. Check out the video for more about the $120.00 Cheap Flycam Nano DSLR camera stabilizer.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Azden SGM-250 Shotgun Microphone vs Rode NTG-2 Shotgun Microphone
- Emm on S1A1 Single Axis Motion Control Add-on for Shark Video Sliders
- hogo on S1A1 Single Axis Motion Control Add-on for Shark Video Sliders
- T2 on S1A1 Single Axis Motion Control Add-on for Shark Video Sliders
- Owen on Zhiyun Upgraded Z1 Evolution Handheld Gopro Gimbal
- Dan Rollins on Azden SGM-250 Shotgun Microphone vs Rode NTG-2 Shotgun Microphone
- Emm on Zhiyun Upgraded Z1 Evolution Handheld Gopro Gimbal
- patrick on Zhiyun Upgraded Z1 Evolution Handheld Gopro Gimbal