Just a few months ago Flycam introduced a Carbon Fiber stabilizer called the C5. (here). To confuse the market even more, they’ve recently released another set of Flycam Carbon Fiber stabilizers called the CF3 and CF5. Although these look much better than the original C5, I still can’t get over the ugly counterweights and painted blue accents. I personally would rather just have plain metal washers in place of those plastic tubs.
The CF5 is a larger and longer stabilizer for heavier cameras, and the CF3 is the smaller version at a max height of 25″. These new carbon fiber stabilizers use a quick release lock to adjust the telescoping post up or down (better than original Nano), comes with it’s own quick release plate, foam padded Carry Bag, and comes in cheaper than the original C5 Carbon.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Nelson on Ready for 4K? Preorder your Panasonic DMC-GH4 Tonight
- Jim on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- Simon on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Kahleem Poole-Tejada on [Upgraded] CAME 6000 2 Axis Gimbal w/ Side Handles
- OldCorpse on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Chris on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Nang on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Emm on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors