YouTube member SteveSmithDOP gives us a tour around the new Flycam C5 Carbon Fiber stabilizer [Thanks Steve]. I’ve only seen a handful of videos from this stabilizer, and they’ve really seemed to have stepped up their build quality compared to the original Flycam stuff. They’ve even blacked out all the washers (weights) on the lower sled.
The Flycam C5 is said to support up to a 6 pound camera and comes in cheaper than a Glidecam HD1000 (rated at 3 lbs.). If you’re looking to fly more than just a basic camera body and lens, this looks like a solid stabilizer for the money, and can be found via eBay (Click Here).
Flycam Carbon Fiber C5 Video Camera Stabilizer
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Minu on Camera Motion Research iFootage Shark Video Slider + Motion Control Head
- Darren on Camera Motion Research iFootage Shark Video Slider + Motion Control Head
- Alf Garnett on NAB 2014: FotoDiox PowerLynx ENG Servo Zoom Lens Mount Adapter
- Pablo Azocar on Aputure V-Grip VG-1 USB Video Remote Follow Focus Handle
- Emm on NAB 2014: Varavon Wirecam and Birdy Cam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Scott on NAB 2014: Varavon Wirecam and Birdy Cam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joris on Aputure DEC Canon EF Lens Adapter Adjust Iris + Wireless Follow Focus
- Scott on NAB 2014: Shape Kirk Neff 2.0 DSLR Video Shoulder Rig Bundle