For those who wanted a better look at the Flycam Armbrace, here’s a quick little show and tell. The Flycam Armbrace
is used to help carry some of the weight of a stabilizer off the wrist. Glidecam also sells a Forearm Brace (seen here), but it’s bit more expensive and looks like it will only fit on the Glidecam due to the larger OD on the post.
One common question is ‘Does the Flycam Armbrace work with the Glidecam?’. The answer is ‘YES’ the Flycam Armbrace does work with BOTH the Flycam and Glidecam HD1000, HD2000, and HD4000 stabilizers. It uses a smaller OD on top and steps to a larger OD for the bottom of the post (as seen in the video). Coincidence? You be the judge. Using an arm brace will help relieve some weight from the wrist, but keep in mind that it will not solve the weight carried from the Bicep and the stabilizer will still be just as heavy. The Flycam Forearm Arm brace can be found via eBay (click here).
Flycam Forearm Arm Brace for Flycam and Glidecam HD Stabilizer
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- brandon on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tom on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Daniel Hughes on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Emm on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Ryan G on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Emm on How To Perform 6 Point Calibration IMU Sensor for 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Lee on How To Perform 6 Point Calibration IMU Sensor for 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?