FlashPoint 8″ HDMI LCD – Wireless Remote Shutter
August 29, 2012
Here Adoroma shows functions of the FlashPoint 8″ HDMI LCD Monitor with Wireless Remote Shutter. Could be handy for still photographers, and for video the LCD can be used with the direct HDMI connection. The wireless video feature works through SD cables, and because it will disable the on-camera LCD (for DSLRs), I don’t think it’s a good solution for DSLR Video shooters.
It also doesn’t have all the fancy focus peaking or exposure features of a real dedicated HD Video monitor. Still, if you have some other creative thoughts on to use this product Adorama normally lists the 8″ HDMI LCD for $399 (seen here) and on Amazon it’s being liquidated for $144 following the link (Click Here).
FlashPoint 8″ LCD Wireless Video Remote Shutter
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- mad on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Will on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- Southerndude on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Colin on Cheesycam Group Buy – Varavon BMPCC Armor Cage + 15mm Rod Kit + External Battery Power Bundle
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- AO&JO Photography on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on Basic Overview of SLRMagic Anamorphot Anamorphic Lens Adapter
- MikeyMike on Basic Overview of SLRMagic Anamorphot Anamorphic Lens Adapter