FlashPoint 8″ HDMI LCD – Wireless Remote Shutter
August 29, 2012
Here Adoroma shows functions of the FlashPoint 8″ HDMI LCD Monitor with Wireless Remote Shutter. Could be handy for still photographers, and for video the LCD can be used with the direct HDMI connection. The wireless video feature works through SD cables, and because it will disable the on-camera LCD (for DSLRs), I don’t think it’s a good solution for DSLR Video shooters.
It also doesn’t have all the fancy focus peaking or exposure features of a real dedicated HD Video monitor. Still, if you have some other creative thoughts on to use this product Adorama normally lists the 8″ HDMI LCD for $399 (seen here) and on Amazon it’s being liquidated for $144 following the link (Click Here).
FlashPoint 8″ LCD Wireless Video Remote Shutter
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- AaBb on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Barry on Cinegears Seamless Rubber Universal Follow Focus Lens Ring
- adic on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- Emm on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras