Here Adoroma shows functions of the FlashPoint 8″ HDMI LCD Monitor with Wireless Remote Shutter. Could be handy for still photographers, and for video the LCD can be used with the direct HDMI connection. The wireless video feature works through SD cables, and because it will disable the on-camera LCD (for DSLRs), I don’t think it’s a good solution for DSLR Video shooters.
It also doesn’t have all the fancy focus peaking or exposure features of a real dedicated HD Video monitor. Still, if you have some other creative thoughts on to use this product Adorama normally lists the 8″ HDMI LCD for $399 (seen here) and on Amazon it’s being liquidated for $144 following the link (Click Here).
FlashPoint 8″ LCD Wireless Video Remote Shutter
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on LCD Sunhoods ViewFinders EVF Monitors
- Rich on DIY : Gopro Hero 3 Black with External Canon LP-E6 Canon Battery
- Dale on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- CameraRick on LCD Sunhoods ViewFinders EVF Monitors
- Emm on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Randall on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Emm on Seetec / Scope 3.5″ EVF Loupe
- Emm on SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Memory Card for 4K Video Recording