Firmware Updates 550D / T2i & 1D Mark IV
July 7, 2010
Firmware updates for the Canon 550D / T2i fixes aperture movement with some lenses.
They also have a firmware update for the Canon EOS 1D Mark IV for the same fix.
This appears to be the problem I first experienced with my Canon 5D Mark II and they are getting around to updating the other cameras. Not a huge deal, I’ve mainly experienced this with my original 100mm Macro USM F/2.8 lens and i’m assuming it’s the same. If you’re using the new Hybrid 100mm Macro 2.8 with IS, you’d probably never know. Doesn’t seem to be a ‘must have’ firmware fix unless you’re doing lots of Macro work with the older Macro lenses.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- mad on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Will on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- Southerndude on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Colin on Cheesycam Group Buy – Varavon BMPCC Armor Cage + 15mm Rod Kit + External Battery Power Bundle
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- AO&JO Photography on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on Basic Overview of SLRMagic Anamorphot Anamorphic Lens Adapter
- MikeyMike on Basic Overview of SLRMagic Anamorphot Anamorphic Lens Adapter