Firmware Updates 550D / T2i & 1D Mark IV
July 7, 2010
Firmware updates for the Canon 550D / T2i fixes aperture movement with some lenses.
They also have a firmware update for the Canon EOS 1D Mark IV for the same fix.
This appears to be the problem I first experienced with my Canon 5D Mark II and they are getting around to updating the other cameras. Not a huge deal, I’ve mainly experienced this with my original 100mm Macro USM F/2.8 lens and i’m assuming it’s the same. If you’re using the new Hybrid 100mm Macro 2.8 with IS, you’d probably never know. Doesn’t seem to be a ‘must have’ firmware fix unless you’re doing lots of Macro work with the older Macro lenses.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- vincent on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- M. Sirgany on Fixing Random Hot or Dead Pixels
- Dez on DJI Ronin DIY Gimbal Support BackPack $90 Dollars or Less
- Marlon on Upgraded CAME-MINI2 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer from CAMETV
- Dimitris on 1000w Lighting – Don’t try this at home
- Steve on Sony DSC-RX10 II 4K Video Camera Now In Stock
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage