Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
July 1, 2014
What are the most popular small cameras today? I think it’s the Panasonic GH4 and Sony A7s. So here’s a bit of good news if you end up with one of these, or maybe even both. The popular Fhugen Honu Cage for the GH3/GH4 camera has recently been ‘modified’ to work with both the GH4 and new Sony A7s (along with A7/A7r) camera bodies.
In order to make it compatible for both camera bodies, a slight change has been made in the battery cutout which allows easy access to both the GH4 and Sony A7s battery tray. The once dedicated camera mount has been ’slotted’ so that the camera screw can be adjusted forward or back to accommodate the small Sony A7s.
Keep in mind that with the larger battery cutout and the slotted camera mount, the cage is more likely to be compatible with other small camera bodies on the market. The new Fhugen Honu V2.0 cage is available following the link (click here).
Fhugen Honu Cage v2 for Panasonic GH3/ GH4 & Sony A7s/ A7 / A7r
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Rokinon 12mm Wide Angle Prime Lens DEAL
- Scott on Rokinon 12mm Wide Angle Prime Lens DEAL
- Emm on CAME-TV 8000 Heavy Duty Gimbal Finally Available Ready to Ship
- Emm on DIY BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera Battery Cable
- Emm on Save -$500 OFF Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera DVEStore
- Jossif on DIY BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera Battery Cable
- J Toha on Save -$500 OFF Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera DVEStore
- pops on Save -$500 OFF Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera DVEStore