Newsletter went out today. The first Fhugen GH3 Video Cages are officially on sale along with teaser images of an upcoming Top Handle & HDMI Lock accessory. I’ve had my GH3 stuffed inside the Fhugen cage ever since I first mounted it.
The Fhguen cage is super lightweight and compact. I’m not sure how to explain it, but maybe because it was designed specifically for the GH3, it doesn’t really feel like an awkward bulky piece of equipment screwed on to your camera. It actually feels quite natural as if it were already part of the camera.
A GH2 camera will mount inside of this cage, but battery door access will be blocked. Everything else lines up perfectly on the GH2. I’m still interested to hear how well it works with Sony NEX cameras, the Canon EOS-M, or possibly this new Panasonic GX7 everyone is talking about.
Definitely, If you’re a Panasonic GH3 shooter, I suggest you take a peek at the product. Find out more about this at the product page over at http://www.photographyandcinema.com/.
Fhugen Honu GH3 Video Cage
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- James Westray on Flycam Nano, Flycam Nano DSLR, Flycam 3000
- Emm on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer First Look
- Dez on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer First Look
- Emm on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera
- Emm on Record Backup Audio Tracks with the ALZO 3.5 Female to XLR Stereo Adapter Cord
- Tom on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera
- Tim Choi (Varavon) on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera
- Pudge on DIY Your Own Video Monopod – Modified Monopods with Fluid Tripod Foot for Video